Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Family & Maternity Photos

Well friends, I am at 31 weeks now and definitely feeling large and in charge.  Thankfully, we had one of our amazing friends take some pictures of our family and to document us waiting on baby brother.  Everything is happening so fast these days.  We leave on Sunday for "The Big City" again.  We will be there for 3 weeks then I will fly straight to our country's capital to wait on baby brother.  Thankfully, Matt and Harper will be joining me about a week later.  I think I will get a lot of shopping done for baby brother while I wait on Matt and Harper to meet me. ;)  Please remember us as our family transitions from a family of three to a family of four.

Many special thanks to my friend Carolyn McLaughlin for these pictures!



















2 comments:

  1. Love, love,love your photos. Beautiful family. Can't wait to see your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics of a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete