Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Meditating on the Mundane

"If God doesn't rule your mundane, then he doesn't rule you.  Because that's where you live."  Paul Tripp

Often times I think that I need to get through the mundane tasks in my daily life to really meet with my Father and commune with him.  What a lie!  God is teaching me in the mundane tasks.  That is where he is sanctifying me and molding me more into the image of his Son.  My motivation for the mundane should be God's love for me and Jesus' love for me by his death on the cross to pay for my sins.  I don't always have the right attitude in my service to my family and those around me, but my Father is teaching me that by focusing my thoughts and intentions on who He is and what He has already accomplished for me, then I can experience great joy in the mundane.  Because of His love.  He is interceding for me and pleading my case.  I have no guilt in life and no fear in death.  Praise His Name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment